2010年11月18日 星期四

19-11-2010
shi jing promise me~
she wan giv3 me a special bday party for me nxt year,
a vry SUPRISE n make me remember always.

18-11-2010
having a nice day v jun gang.

im smile >>
thz seriously,
u are always be my good listener,
whn i having anythings happened,
cheers me up ~!

ah zu [ juns ]
ahdui, sakit u knw ?
like fire is burning my leg.
still asked me nice a not.
i'll go if i having transport.
cz i goin my class 2moro !

sze jing >>
thz also,
u maked me write bak my blog, =D
i can sure my life cant without u,
u make me laughing always,
whn i need u the most ..
u are always stay beside me.
my days need u nw until i end my life.
REMEMBER, wat u promise me ~!

FORM 2 memory >>
1) ur shoes no dry,
i helped u took it n went dry it.
2) bully ismadi jumpa ketua [ harimau ]
3) exam u gv me answer
4) plyed shui jing bao bao
5) competition 2gether

FORM 3 memory >>
1) bully dearest o ki.
2) maked cake at the same day,
still remember ?
3) i fall in slp whn teacher teaching,
u woke me up.
4) u so naughtly >> make some sound whn i slpt sweetly.
5) tut together, laught together, moo ~~
6) i wont speak chinese in class agn.>> teacher punishment.
7) said ppl bad things, specially her. haha
8) keropak 1 day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言